Jump to content

Why not try something New? Keeping PTs fresh


BladeMaiden
 Share

Recommended Posts

I’m generally a big proponent of switching things up and doing new things, both in the VHL and in life! I box myself into podcasts because they fit into my schedule a lot easier and I have fun doing them, but I used to be exclusively a Media Spot guy.

 


You hit the nail on the head in this podcast, never be afraid to think outside of the box in this league! :cheers:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

I’m generally a big proponent of switching things up and doing new things, both in the VHL and in life! I box myself into podcasts because they fit into my schedule a lot easier and I have fun doing them, but I used to be exclusively a Media Spot guy.

 


You hit the nail on the head in this podcast, never be afraid to think outside of the box in this league! :cheers:

 

 

You forgot that they are worth more as a vhl.com and we are both lazy bums lol.

 

I might be the worst podcast personality we got but it’s worth more for a lesser time commitment and for me that’s what it adds up to.

 

I can’t say it enough how much you’re enjoyment comes through in what you do. We are so lucky to have ya Jardy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

We are so lucky to have ya Jardy.

Damn Right GIF by memecandy
😛

 

The extra points for the podcast are nice, but it actually never ends up making a difference to me because I get my 6+3 for the podcasts, then 2 for Press Conferences, and then I end up getting the last point either through trivia or VHL.com anyway, so there’s always a point that gets shaved off at the cap.

 

Also @Phil has the worst personality of anyone so you have nothing to worry about there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

 

Also @Phil has the worst personality of anyone so you have nothing to worry about there.

 

ain’t no one taking that away from me!

 

also I agree Jar-Binkle, the extra TPE doesn’t really come into use now. But still nice to have as an option I suppose 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Phil said:

 

ain’t no one taking that away from me!

 

also I agree Jar-Binkle, the extra TPE doesn’t really come into use now. But still nice to have as an option I suppose 

I’m sorry Phil i came in like a wrecking ball and stole ur schtick lol 

 

and you and @JardyB10 do better than me as i just cave in and review @Jubo every week; just pumping up his creative ego. I mean, after 3 years of teaming up doing gm/agm endeavours together I honestly don’t think we could offend each other if we wanted to. lol In other words I’m a hypocrite and review despite knowing there are issues with that system and process regardless of my justifications but it’s easier than pumping out another graphic or even writing something that’s just uninspired. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...