(S81) C - Aston Holloway, TPE: 30

Meengs1024

Welcome to the VHL, @Meengs1024!

The Minnesota Storm are currently rebuilding, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot on our 2nd Line! To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We are eager to see you join the Storm!

- youloser1337 Minnesota Storm AGM

I'd love to consider and bring some great hockey to Minnesota. I'm wondering what kind of system you are looking to employ and what kind of player you would hope I grow into?

2 minutes ago, Meengs1024 said:

I'd love to consider and bring some great hockey to Minnesota. I'm wondering what kind of system you are looking to employ and what kind of player you would hope I grow into?

Unfortunately our season ended today. We failed to make the playoffs :(. We would love to have you, but if you want to play in playoff hockey I would suggest waiting for other offers from the playoff teams instead. You are always welcome to join our discord here though! https://discord.gg/WEHZkB2B

3 minutes ago, youloser1337 said:

Unfortunately our season ended today. We failed to make the playoffs :(. We would love to have you, but if you want to play in playoff hockey I would suggest waiting for other offers from the playoff teams instead. You are always welcome to join our discord here though! https://discord.gg/WEHZkB2B

I appreciate the offer and I'm in no way offended by it. I'd love to have a chance to grow in your organization. I was just looking for some info first. Playoffs will come with time.

hey @Meengs1024

Reg season just ended, Miami is in the playoffs and has a 4th line C role with your name on it if you'd like it. Come join us and help us succeed in winning a cup. I only have one spot left so first new player to sign with us will fill us up! 

cheers. 

32 minutes ago, Zetterberg said:

@Meengs1024 If you want some playoff hockey come to Mississauga, we can give you 4th line minutes and we placed 1st in the regular season. 

I'll take it. Sounds like a good way to dip my toes in and get a feel for the league