ZSc9za8.png

Well, the four I'm currently deciding on

Smolder Bravestone

Rhett Wulfstone

Massimo Cortier

Ronan Kellerman

LMK which name and render is da best in da comments below

Edited by Ledge and Dairy

Whelp you posted it here so I guess that makes it subject to review. Your skill to make graphics is good and I get that you’re looking for input on who you think should be your next player. But the graphic in general is kind of a mess. The colors are everywhere and it’s really difficult to notice the “legacy” you put in the middle of it. I would recommend that instead of mashing all of them together you put them into a grid form so that way it’s easier to distinguish everything. Overall 6/10

I feel like all of these are different personality names for you

Don't fuck around Ledge, Tired don't fuck around Ledge, Funny don't fuck around Ledge and Hardworking Ledge ;)

Getting a lot better 👀

Edited by 16z

31 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

Whelp you posted it here so I guess that makes it subject to review. Your skill to make graphics is good and I get that you’re looking for input on who you think should be your next player. But the graphic in general is kind of a mess. The colors are everywhere and it’s really difficult to notice the “legacy” you put in the middle of it. I would recommend that instead of mashing all of them together you put them into a grid form so that way it’s easier to distinguish everything. Overall 6/10

Appreciate the input 👍

Dang, your piece is very "colourful"! Let's start with the fact that from what I understand it is made for 4 players, but for some reason you have 6 players there which idk who the other two are as you have pointed out the other 4 with their names above their heads. Speaking about the texts - the "LEGACY" is very hard to spot. I went over the picture like 3-4 times and only then only realized the text was there. I cannot say nothing about the style you have chosen to do this graphic as that is your own personal preference, but if you do "renders" or "cutouts" and it is super obvious how it is cut out and you can see the edges, then make sure you get rid of that with a soft eraser or something, so it blends with the background instead of being just a cut square around the players head.

My Rating: 6/10

Review:

If I'm going to be honest i'm not a big fan of this one, it looks messy with large variety of colors and the names.  The renders are too clumped up IMO.  I dont get why there are 6 players and only 4 names, it could be that if there weren't any players in the background it would look empt but instead I would put other stuff there for example a stand filled with fans or other hockey related stuff.  The extra color stuff on the top of Bravestone, Wulfstone and Kellerman's head is cutoff, if you would be able to at least round it off in someway that would be great.

6/10