(S81) LW - Ewen Cameron, TPE: 30

Bearbrook14

Hey @Bearbrook14! Welcome to the VHL! I’m JB, the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx. Unfortunately the regular season just ended and we’re not in the playoffs, so we can’t sign you. That being said, we’re happy and willing to assist you with anything pertaining to the league. 

Discord is great too to get to know people, link is embedded at the top of the home page in blue. 

Welcome to the league! We here in Minnesota would like to personally welcome you to the VHLM. We are in the transition to our playoffs and unfortunately we were eliminated. We would love to have you in our discord if you have any questions though! (https://discord.gg/WEHZkB2B) - Minnesota Storm Discord

Don't worry if you don't get picked up on a team. There is a junior tournament that you qualify for!

https://vhlforum.com/topic/107491-junior-showcase-tournament/

This will be your first taste of being in the league with simming. After that tournament is finished you will be placed in the VHLM dispersal draft where you will be drafted to a team! 

Here is the Junior Showcase Tournament discord link: https://discord.gg/zbPzruCA

Any questions? You can ask me or anyone else in discord or on here and we will help you build your VHL career!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm not a GM, but I highly recommend joining the junior tournament from the post above. Not only is it a fun way to get to know some prominent VHLers, but you'll be one of the first players involved! 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread or PM me on the forum or discord (Ledge and Dairy#7883 on the latter)

Hello there @Bearbrook14 and welcome to the VHL! I'm Domg5, the general manager of the Yukon Rush. We are currently eliminated from the playoffs which means that we can't sign any player untill next season but I know how confusing and exciting it can be when you join this league for the first time.

On the other side, what I can offer you is an opportunity to join our locker room as a guest and chat with our players and our alumnis. We also have a few guys from the other teams chating in there. From there, we can help you about your build, giving you the details about how things work in this league (the draft, the season start, your career path, everything)

Yukon Rush Discord

There is also a tournament coming up soonish that will include the new players just like you, the GMs are a bunch of dedicated guys and it will be a lot of fun and a perfect opportunity to meet a lot of folks.

Junior Showcase Tournament Discord

Junior Showcase Tournament explained

And lastly, we also have a discord for the whole league where you can talk with people from every teams and they can help you as well. We're a very helpful community and as long as you will need help, you will easily find it!

VHL Discord

Good luck on your new player and most importantly, have fun!