Jesperi Kotkaniemi and Brady Tkachuk, Jack Eichel

Mr. C.C.

The Canadiens fans are shitting on Kotkaniemi for $6.1 million for a one-year deal and saying he isn't worth it.  Others say the Canadiens screwed up by drafting Kotkaniemi not Brady Tkachuk.  I can see what they are saying.  Should the Canadiens let Kotkaniemi walk and offer sheet Tkachuk?  Seems like the best option.  If you look at articles, most if not all are in agreance that passing on Tkachuk in the draft was a stupid thing to do.

Jack Eichel needs to be dealt.  He needs to go somewhere where he won't be treated like absolute shit.  The Sabres screw up big time.  One tweet talking about things we've learn this off-season is "noplayer should willingly go to Buffalo after how they've treated Eichel."  They've been screwing around and need to stop this bullshit.  Eichel needs to be dealt and dealt now.

This off-season has been nuts with all these big money deals and talk of who should go where.

Edited by Mr. C.C.

• Mr. C.C. changed the title to Jesperi Kotkaniemi and Brady Tkachuk, Jack Eichel
On 8/29/2021 at 8:39 AM, Mr. C.C. said:

Jack Eichel needs to be dealt.

It sounds like everyone involved has shit the bed on this one. The fact that he had to fire his agents and get a new one is wild. I get it, no one wants to be the first to do anything, and especially some new high risk back surgery, but at some point you have to let the player decide for himself. They’re humans, not always assets. 

And I mean, cmon, Eichel runs the team anyways. Dude can get coaches and GMs fired, players traded at will. You’ve given him so much already, might as well just keep bending over backwards for him.