Lose and Zetterstrom celebrating a SH Goal in Game 1 Vs Warsaw

youloser1337

Review: you asked for some feedback, so here I am.

The graphic is well done, the logo swap is well done and when you added the A it still looks natural.

The only problem that I see is that big strip of black over that white jersey, it  just looks strange, like it do not belongs there.

In the end I really enjoyed this one, so it gets a solid 8.5 out of a 10, good job mate, keep it up. 

5 hours ago, Matt thunder said:

Review: you asked for some feedback, so here I am.

The graphic is well done, the logo swap is well done and when you added the A it still looks natural.

The only problem that I see is that big strip of black over that white jersey, it  just looks strange, like it do not belongs there.

In the end I really enjoyed this one, so it gets a solid 8.5 out of a 10, good job mate, keep it up. 

Thank you for the feedback. Actually, the "A" is in the actual picture. Hence why it is so natural 🤣

I was trying to match what the actual jersey has. I guess I missed the mark though. I'll keep it in mind for next time.

Review:

The concept of more than one player is quite unused and I appreciate you using it!  The uniforms look so slick and simple, It is one of the best things about the graphic, a simple graphic with not 200 different things happening everywhere.  There are two minor thing I see right of the bat, lose's right shoulder looks a little dislocated, I don't know if it has to do with the text on his jersey or not though, the second one is the person facing me, where his NHL patch used to be I can see that he has a little white spot to cover it up, good intention but could've for example cutout a little peace of the jersey to match it, simple and clean graphic 7/10!