Boomin' Out the Trap

v.2

Review: All I can say is damn! That is one nice graphic! Quest for the Cup is a cool graphic theme and I love the hashtag for the Nighthawks. Instead of using the block letter VHL logo, you used the line and in my opinion, the more sleek logo. It fits really well and it sticks out less. The black and white photo contrasts really well with the font. The logo swap on the jersey looks extremely convincing and it's angled nicely. I also love how the photo is like textured. Solid graphic, solid colour, I think the neon green sticks out nicely, and the rainbow reflection rays look absolutely sick in my opinion.

8.87/10

From what I can tell this is like a part of multiple/set of graphics with the same slogan and they are more or less made in the same style. From what I can see the graphic is very simple. Nothing much is done there and the hardest thing is the jersey swap. That being said it does not mean that every graphic should be something hard or crazy with effects to  look good. Overall I do like the graphic, but as you're going for the same style and use kind of same effects, then the main thing will be the stock picture that will decide how nice the overall graphic is, for example I much more prefer the piece you have in your signature than this specific entry.

Rating: 7/10

Pretty simplified graphic with not too much detail. Simple is still good and it makes this graphic clean. I wouldn’t want to do a Malmo JC on Tyler bertuzzi so it’s pretty time efficient to make him black and white. I would have added bother mayor to help blend the text in a bit, but other than that not bad.

7/10