LOSPENOV DRAFT DAY SUIT ENDORSEMENT

Review: I really like your stuff, this is just a nice advertisement graphic that fits really nice. It looks like it could be a genuine ad, from the name, logo and way everything is put together. I really enjoy the signature and shadow on the graphic, both look nice. Nothing bad with this one at all, everyone is clean and the renders really nice. This is my favourite from what I've seen of you. 9.5/10

I like the overall style of the graphic, and the yellow tint of the background makes it go really well with the colors of the text and logo. What could have been better in my opinion is the spacing/alignment of the text - the upper part has a tiny space between each row of text, while the lower chunk of text is more squeezed together and overlaps the white text with the yellow just slightly. It looks like a conscious decision since it's consistent on "both sides" if that makes sense, so I get it if that's a style you were going for with that 2nd bit of text but imo I would have thought it was a better overall look if both blocks of text had the same spacing. Might just be my OCD kicking in as well though, but other than that it's a real nice graphic! :D 8/10

You're graphic looks very clean. If I saw this anywhere else I would absolutely still think it was a suit ad. My favourite touch is the shadow behind your player which is a small touch but just adds even more to the graphic. The lion background is noticeable but not in your face, which I also like. I don't think there is anything I would change, you hit the nail on the head with this one.

Rating: 10/10

In all honesty very well done.  I would not be surprised if that was an actual ad, the VHLE url at the bottom is a huge + too, a new concept too instead of the same old player style, new ideas should be more used in graphics.  Makes the maker be mire creative and explore new stuff other than the same old render + names + effect = 6 tpe

Alrighty, I like what I see. First of all cool to see something else than a signature, but I guess it is more expected during the time of graphics. I think your piece is a very good example how you can actually make good quality stuff without big fancy photoshop knowledge. You have not done really nothing in terms of effects, but the piece looks classy and high quality. I always say that as long as the work looks good and is work of quality, it does not matter how many effects or how many hours you have spent on it. Great job, nothing to add or take.

Rating 9/10