VHL IS TURNING INTO A MONEY LEAGUE. IF YOU ARE POOR = VHLE CANT BE SKIPPED

jRuutu

tsOQG2EA.jpg

A shocking discovery was published only a few hours ago by ''Peace''. In his underrated article ''Blurb for Six'', Peace states that it's impossible to avoid VHLE if you don't donate money to the league. According to Peace, even if you earn max capped TPE every week, you need to donate money to the league if you want to avoid playing in VHLE.

Here is a direct quote from the article: ''Through just regular capped tasking it is genuinely impossible for someone to skip the VHLE even with max recreate TPE. I'm not joking... it is literally impossible without numerous donations to the league..''

We here in jRuutu Media Center are appalled by the direction that this league is heading. For a long time now, users of VHL have been victims to propaganda from the suits and their cronies. They say that there is not enough room for everybody in the teams. They say that some players are going to have a tough time because of it. Who knew that it would lead to this - users are being forced to donate money to the league.

Do you know what this reminds me about? Tinder. Sure, you can use the basic version, but eventually, the algorithms make your experience on the app not as enjoyable.  If you want to get more matches and most importantly better quality matches - you need to pay. It's a business, so, understandably, the owners of Tinder want to make as much money as possible. However, they are making the money by exploiting one human's basic need - love. Everybody wants to feel loved. Everybody wants to find someone.  To exploit that feeling and need is borderline evil.

The same is now going to happen in VHL.

Everybody wants to play in VHL. Everybody wants to be a VHL´er. The suits have decided to exploit those desires, so they introduced VHLE. As the evidence from experienced VHL member ''Peace'' shows,  no matter how much effort you put in, you are going to play in the VHLE. Unless you pay.

gm0Enhq.jpg

That is wrong. VHL is turning into a money league. If you want to have a strong VHL career and fight for a spot in the Hall of Fame, you simply can't play in the VHLE in year two of your career. Even if you don't think the Hall of Fame is an important goal or a realistic goal, that season in VHLE is one season less of you chasing the VHL championship.

I will not donate any money to this league. I will much rather pay for Tinder than use the money here, and I don't need to use Tinder. I have a mustache. I can't leave my house without ladies staring at me. It's only a matter of time before one of them asks me out or something. I will of course ignore them. I'm not going to say yes just because someone dares to ask. I have a mustache.

Remains to be seen what the future holds for VHL and VHLE. It used to be enough that users could donate to make their players a bit better, but now the trend is to turn VHL into a ''pay to play'' type of league. The next step could be to offer users the opportunity to skip VHLM and jump straight in VHLE. For a small fee, of course.

• Commissioner
57 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

Even if you don't think the Hall of Fame is an important goal or a realistic goal, that season in VHLE is one season less of you chasing the VHL championship.

It’s almost as if we thought of this and added an extra career year to account for it, allowing members to still get 8 career years.

Skipping the VHLE is doable but it’s supposed to be difficult.

Good piece, I appreciate the honest info- I think having a pay to play league has its benefits as it helps with the back-end/infrastructure of the league and provides opportunities that might not be available if short on funds/man power. Although like you stated there needs to be a balance and a way to keep the f2p players still engaged, I think allowing donators to earn easier or earn at a higher rate is not a good format. Love the Home Alone graphic 9/10

• Commissioner
31 minutes ago, MattBake12 said:

think having a pay to play league has its benefits as it helps with the back-end/infrastructure of the league and provides opportunities that might not be available if short on funds/man power.

Tbh our normal donation system is just fine. Our overhead costs aren’t that high so donations provide us plenty to work with. The league does obviously need cash flow to stay afloat but nothing substance enough that we would need a P2P model.