DRAFTED: Lospenov to Mississauga

Review: I think its a weekly thing I review your graphics now, I like this one as usual. The first thing that stuck out to me about this one is his arm though, it's blurry and doesn't seem to have a shadow like the rest of the sig. Overall, I really like the use of the background with both Mississauga and the faded renders in the background. The text is pretty nice for a draft announcement graphic and the jersey swap is well done again. 8/10

Review: When I first look the image it looks really nice but as you look closer for review you tend to notice a few things really quickly like the alignment of the lettering in the image on the left side is all lined up using Align Left so Pick & Loko are lined up making the lettering off balanced. If you used Center then it would be a cleaner look. I also find that the VHLM Draft logo is a bit too simple and stands out in a bad way on an overall nice looking graphic. If you took more time with the Draft logo then it would have made this graphic really pop. Overall: I liked the concept and only needs minor fixes so 8/10