First ever graphic gimme feedback I don't bite

Vat

Review: Solid graphic! Very basic but that is never a bad thing. Simple graphics can be better than very detailed graphics if done correctly. Having the logo being the focus of the graphic instead of putting a player name is very cool and I thought that your choice of picture and pose was great. For feedback, I would say maybe try having a background outside of a black background. Maybe you could try searching up "blue abstract wallpapers" or backgrounds and find something to add. The black makes me feel like it's a void. I appreciate the effort to add an effect of sorts to the player but I found it to be very messy and unappealing. Keeping it plain works too or maybe even making it black and white. Still, solid first graphic, can't wait to see how you improve!

5/10 (sorry but keep at it and you'll definitely get way better in no time! you definitely show the willingness to improve!)

Review: Soild start for a graphic but most of the graphic seems blurred like I have been drinking all night and I am about to start spinning. Try to have the main part of the graphic not blurred so someone has something to focus on. This also means having a focal point of the image as right now both logo and player are the same size with a black background so make the logo smaller and the player larger with some more color in the background. Since you play for Halifax an easy background is a black and white of the city. Otherwise it was a great first attempt and I never really want to discourage individual creativity. Just because I didn't like it doesn't mean someone else won't. Keep trying and you will get better. Solid start so 5/10

Hi By_Vat,

I too think that the blurr effect was a little bit too much. I understand that you tried to get some motion/action in a still picture. In my opinion with no other reference points for your focus, it is a little bit 'unresty'. However, I like how you included the team logo on the Jersey. If you 'needed' the blurriness to hide some editing details, try to make it look like a black and white photograph, that helps a bit in my point of view (GIMP has such a facility and I am sure other softwares do as well). Keep making those. 5/10

Great first graphic! I like how you used the logo and the player. I do think that with the logo blurred and then the effect you put on the player is just a lot going on. Just choose one effect or make the logo transparent instead of blurred if you want it to blend in more. 

Oh and great touch adding logo to the jersey. 7/10.