Mason Jones' First VHML Goal Puck

Masu Chan

And here is your first review as well! Hehe

Considering this is your first graphic, I have to say that you have done a good job with the little you've done with the puck render. You have figured out how to bend the text in a circle and how to make it feel like it is a properly signed first goal puck. I give you extra points for the originality of the graphic idea as I have not seen this before.

Rating: 7/10

Hi Masu,

Congrats to your first goal, may there be many more (not against the Hounds though). I really like the idea that you do your first graphic with something relatively simple (nothing wrong with that) yet original. The inclusion of dates and signature is cool and you put some effort in it to make it look real. 7.5/10

Congratulations on your first graphic! It's a great concept and I love what you've done here. The font replicates what a grey sharpie would look like, so that's a plus. Also, like others have said, good job bending the text and adding the Reapers logo. Another thing you could do is add on the bottom the VHLM logo and say "OFFICIAL VHLM GAME PUCK". Since this is your first graphic I'd say it's a great place to start. 8/10!

Review:

For a first graphic I am impressed! The logo on the puck doesn't look bad at all! The puck concept is something I haven't seen before and I like it.  Overall I really like this especially it being your first ever graphic! Keep going like this and you will become awesome at graphic making in no time! 

8/10

Congrats on your first sig. It's simply but original. First time I have seen this done other then for team awards. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see how your sigs turn out when you get comfortable in using player renders.  7/10