RE

Jubis

this is wild holy shit. i guess first of all i like the effects you got on the jersey and the player as a whole. The wings are very interesting and mesh pretty well with the jersey and are also pretty unique. i like all the pixelated stuff but they dont really blend to much with everything else which is the only thing i like about this. 8/10

Review: I have to agree with Red here, this is wild. Each effect you used is so cool and out of the box. I love the placement of the name as well in this style of graphic although I don’t feel the ouch lettering matches the overall smooth texture of the graphic which isn’t a big deal. My biggest critique would be the blurred logo. I would have just attempted a logo swap or left the logo alone. Overall though I really think you did a good job! 8/10

Review: 10/10 for uniqueness!!! Haha this graphic is a lot of fun! The name bar smack down in the middle is nice but the font is even better! Not having a distinct logo isn’t even a bother when looking at the rest! Most importantly the angel wings are sick!! Great work 9/10