(S81) G - Tadhg Byrne, TPE: 66

teknonym

Welcome to the VHL @teknonym

My name is Alex_J32, I'm the GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. With Philadelphia you would fit in as our Back-up goalie and play in about half the remaining games. If you continuously build your TPE by interacting within the community and contributing in TPE generating tasks, you'll be able to play more games and possibly move up the depth chart, becoming our starting goalie!

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. My AGM @Bobo and I work hard to ensure that every member of the team enjoys their time on the Reapers and builds a legacy to begin their career. Numerous VHL greats got started right here in Philadelphia, and we would love to add your name on the list. We also have a great locker room filled with great players that would love to get to know you!

If you're interested in becoming a Reaper, just quote this post and reply back with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that, we will add you to our roster and get you in the locker room.

Edited by Alex_J32

Hello and welcome to the league, the Ottawa Lynx have a backup position open if you want it but keep in mind our starter will play most of the time since we are competing. If you are interested in joining let me know by quoting this with a #GOYNXGO so I can send an offer your way and give any help needed!

FGVLg5Y.png

Welcome to the VHL, @teknonym! I'm JB, GM of the San Diego Marlins. While we might not be a top team this season, we have a great locker room environment and lots of help available. We have guides to assist you in earning TPE and building your player, and we are always happy to help. We can offer you our STARTING GOALIE POSITION. We'd love to have you on our team, just quote this post with #FILLTHETANK to join us in the sun!

Good luck, 

JB & the Marlins :sdm:

41 minutes ago, JB123 said:

FGVLg5Y.png

Welcome to the VHL, @teknonym! I'm JB, GM of the San Diego Marlins. While we might not be a top team this season, we have a great locker room environment and lots of help available. We have guides to assist you in earning TPE and building your player, and we are always happy to help. We can offer you our STARTING GOALIE POSITION. We'd love to have you on our team, just quote this post with #FILLTHETANK to join us in the sun!

Good luck, 

JB & the Marlins :sdm:

#FILLTHETANK