S80 Warsaw Predators Captains

dlamb

After not officially naming captains in S79, I am here to name the first Warsaw captains of my tenure. I decided to put it to a player vote to award the "C" and two "A's", and the results are in.... better late than never!

CAPTAIN - Dakota Lamb (hey, that's me!)

IfUmx1b.png

Lamb retains the captaincy he's had since Season 75, one that he has, and will continue to, wear proudly. I decided on a player vote in case they did want a change of C, but ultimately Lamb remains in the role, and accepts it with open arms as he reaches the end of his career.

ALTERNATE CAPTAIN - Victor Grachev @KaleebtheMighty

ur8uGyK.png

Another member of Warsaw's inaugural draft class entering his final season, Victor has donned the "A" since Season 75, and has done an amazing job and is well deserving to continue being a part of Warsaw's leadership group. Coming off a career season, Victor will be the leader of Warsaw's back end on and off the ice.

ALTERNATE CAPTAIN - Chris Reynolds @Crstats23

rPsU5qv.png

The 2nd A goes to one of the most vocal players in the locker room, Chris Reynolds. He has really stepped up in the absence of many long-term Warsaw players, and along with his dominance on the ice, he is now one of this team's veterans ready to lead the next generation of Preds.

CHODŹMY WARSZAWO CHODŹMY 🔥