I'm writing this during class :)

Blazzer

My player has been in the VHL for many seasons now and retirement is on the horizon soon. Xin is one of the players that has never been traded and has never experienced playing with another team, being a Chicago player for his entire hockey career. His statistics dating back to second or third season in the VHL, was a little boring and dull. You have to agree except for his fighting history and penalty minutes. Everyone in the Chicago locker room would laugh at the number of fights he has lost. Moreover, he even is a record holder in the unofficial awards for most fights lost in a season! I say that's a pretty good achievement to look back on ;)

However, Xin seems to be only getting started with his career. The older he gets, the more into his prime he looks. For every season at the moment, he has only shown improvement in shots, points and even his penalty in minutes. It seems like the depreciation isn't doing much to his performance just like his fellow teammate, Christian Mingle that is still hitting his shots. As GM Jeffrey has mentioned, this is supposedly the last deep playoff run attempt that the team is going for because veterans like Camus and Socks are retiring soon. 

This is the last season where the squad will play together on the ice and Xin can be seen to be soaking it all in. 

(241 words)