(S81) D - Faddei Sokolov, TPE: 66

Sharky

Welcome!! @Sharky

My name is sam and i am the gm of the Halifax 21st! In Halifax we would be able to give you 2ND LINE minutes. We have a great group of people who can help you learn the game and become a great player. From gm to alumni we have tons of people who can help you out. We may not be contenders but we can give you ice time that other teams cant. You'd fit in great!

Id love to see you in a Halifax uniform. To join Halifax quote this with #BOATGANG

Hello and welcome to the VHL, the Ottawa Lynx are looking for another defense to fill our last gap in the roster if you are willing to play 3rd line minutes. If so let me know and quote this with a #GOLYNXGO and I send you a contract ASAP :)

Edited by 16z

Hey there @Sharky, welcome to the VHL!

My name is Dan and I'm the acting GM for the historic Saskatoon Wild of the VHLM's Eastern Conference. The season is just starting to ramp up, and we'd like to offer you TOP D PAIR spot as we push for a playoff spot this season! We value both the offense and defensive side of the game, and you'd be able to prove that on both even ice, and special teams. 

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, just quote this post and reply, "#WildNSasky."

Best of luck to you, regardless of where your journey takes you!

Welcome to the VHL, @Sharky!

The Minnesota Storm are currently a contender, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot on our 2nd Pair! To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We are eager to see you join the Storm!

- Laine, Minnesota Storm GM

28 minutes ago, Laine said:

Welcome to the VHL, @Sharky!

The Minnesota Storm are currently a contender, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot on our 2nd Pair! To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We are eager to see you join the Storm!

- Laine, Minnesota Storm GM

Thx everyone for the speech I was hesitating a bit but Minnesota it is Let’s go Storm!