Surfin' the dex

dlamb

I was just looking through the VHL Index tonight, and I found a few things that I thought would be good to write about in a "VHL590" article.

#1 - β-HSK LW3

The first one that caught my eye was β-HSK LW3, who is the shortest player in the index, listed as 1 foot, 8 inches, and 72 pounds. He has yet to record any points, but has actually got on the scorecard, posting a SMASHING 6 hits, and 3 shots on goal. At age 30, it doesn't look like a growth spurt is likely, but cheers to the undersized forward for making it to the big leagues.

#2 - Randoms

Randoms, a former player of hedgehog, is by far the oldest player in the index, and the ripe age of 69. As we know, the portal limits the maximum age at 50, however it is interesting to see that Randoms is 17 years older than the next two oldest, Londortharl and Shawn Michaels is better than HHH (both age 52). 

#3 - Warsaw Predators

I'm not sure how I didn't notice this before, but the Season 79 Warsaw Predators became the 9th team in VHL history to score 300 goals in 1 season, with a total of 303. They were only the 2nd team to do it post-season 31 (Malmo, also in S79, scored 314).

(226 Words)

9 hours ago, dlamb said:

Randoms, a former player of hedgehog, is by far the oldest player in the index, and the ripe age of 69.

you wrote this the same day (or couple of h later) as Putin's birthday who turned 69. also, Randoms played for half of his career in Moscow. coincidence? 🤔

23df9747d460b9117a05df21d7abd8ab.jpg