Traditional Sunday "Oh Shit I'm Not Capped" Article

McWolf

It's Sunday and I'm just now realizing I'm still missing some capped TPE. This week has been a mess for me irl. Probably the busiest I've been ever, but I'm not about to miss my first capped TPE chance with Colors, so here we go, I'm giving myself 5 minutes to write an article between two tasks.

• Vancouver is still stupid. Please stop.
  • Chicago is on a 15-game winning streak. I don't remember ever seeing one that high ever before. In the VHL, at least.
  • London is higher than Seattle in the standings. That's something?
  • Despite being way low in the standings, we have a couple of players on pace to break franchise records.  Mostly That Dude, whose 58 pts in 38 games put him on pace for 110. I believe our best season is still Nousiainen's 97 points from 2 or 3 seasons ago. 110 would not only beat it, it would obliterate it.
  • I don't remember what our goals record was, but both Dude and The Terrible Trivium are on pace for 40, or really close to it. 
  • Talking of them, it's pretty cool to see both the forward that carried our offense for the past 8 seasons and the forward who's expected to carry our offense for the next 4 hitting it off together. It's just a shame that it's Trivium's last season.
  • Riga is selling but no one is buying. I feel like if I help @hedgehog337 advertise, he might get more calls.
  • Zaza Colors hasn't even played a full season yet and he's already pretty my most productive player ever. Hornet was trash from the get go, and McWolf was amazing at everything except creating offense. Here's hoping this keeps up at the next level.

This took more than 5 minutes and I almost doubled the word count. 

See you all next Sunday, probably.