Trivia is Gone?

MetalToday

Where is trivia? This is a question everyone is asking, it seemed to just stop without warning. It takes a lot of time to write articles such as this, and if you want to max cap with 12 points you need to take extra time to also do the media spots. Considering I take time to make a media spot myself even though I don’t have much time on my hands, trivia would take a few minutes giving me extra time to do my work, instead of writing for hours on media spots as well as these articles. I understand that it takes a lot of time to moderate trivia, however, it is a great way for players to get more involved with the VHL and can be used for further with forum questions than just vhl awards and such. This could allow players to also understand how the forum is used, and of course a VHL questions would still be used! If questions are the problem, make a topic with trivia questions to be asked and the ones who get their questions answered will get extra uncapped points as an award. It is also not a sure thing, if the question isn’t used, it you will not get any “point awards”. Let me know what you think, and what happened to trivia if you know!