(S81) RW - Squidward Tentacles, TPE: 72

BigDee

Welcome to the VHL! If you have any questions just ask and you will get an answer. Good luck the rest of the way with whatever team you decide to sign with!! (Ottawa is full on forwards)

Edited by 16z

Join_the_kings.png

Hello @BigDee

First off, welcome to the VHL! We are a great community of people. The VHL is a great place to hang out on the forum or discord and just be yourself. This includes doing some creative writing, showing off your graphic design skills, or even start a podcast! You control how much you put into this. The VHLM is your first stop before moving towards the VHL. It's our job to help you get there.

In that case, we would love to have you on Mexico City! We are working on building a cup contender here in Mexico City. We were hoping you could help us out! We have a great locker room and we would be able to help you grow your VHL player! We can offer you 3rd line minutes with the chance of moving up if you are active and earning :). Perfect for a new player starting out. 

Just reply to this with #HailtotheKings to join the Mexico City Kings!

Moon - Mexico City Kings AGM

Hello, @BigDee! Welcome to the VHL!

I am the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds, and we would be proud to have you on our roster! The Hounds are not a competitive team currently, which means top line minutes + special teams time is guaranteed for your player!

Next season, the Hounds are looking to be a deadly force, so by joining us, you can be on a great team come next season, so long as you impress us enough.

If you want top line minutes, special teams access, many points, and a chance at a Founders Cup, quote this offer and say "RELEASE THE HOUNDS" to become a member of our squad!

Edited by Viper

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hey there  @BigDee  welcome to the VHL!

My name is Dan and I'm the acting GM for the historic Saskatoon Wild of the VHLM's Eastern Conference. The season is just starting to ramp up, and we'd like to offer you a 2nd line Forward  spot as we push for a playoff spot this season! We may not offer the best chance to contend for the cup this season, but we do offer an amazing spot for development and scoring. 

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, just quote this post and reply, "#LetsGetWild."

Best of luck to you, regardless of where your journey takes you!

4 hours ago, BarzalGoat said:

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hey there  @BigDee  welcome to the VHL!

My name is Dan and I'm the acting GM for the historic Saskatoon Wild of the VHLM's Eastern Conference. The season is just starting to ramp up, and we'd like to offer you a 2nd line Forward  spot as we push for a playoff spot this season! We may not offer the best chance to contend for the cup this season, but we do offer an amazing spot for development and scoring. 

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, just quote this post and reply, "#LetsGetWild."

Best of luck to you, regardless of where your journey takes you!

#LetsGetWild.