Vintage Wrangler

BladeMaiden

Review: 9/10 I really like most things about this, from the text to the surrounding effects. It all works together nicely in a black and white way to make the red on the jersey really pop out. The only things I'd change are is the surrounding rectangle, which doesn't go to the edge in the left and top wall, while it looks like it does on the left and somewhat on the bottom. Also, the logo could in the top left might look a bit nicer touched up, I'm not sure if it would look better slightly opaque, or maybe touching the edges of the surrounding black but to me it doesn't fully fit in.

Review: this is a sick idea! I wasn’t around for the old logo although I quite enjoy it! Your graphic is simple and clean; your use of the logo swap is perfect while the effects you use aren’t too much and really make your render pop! Also like your font choice! Great job!

9/10

20 hours ago, Hogan said:

Review: 9/10 I really like most things about this, from the text to the surrounding effects. It all works together nicely in a black and white way to make the red on the jersey really pop out. The only things I'd change are is the surrounding rectangle, which doesn't go to the edge in the left and top wall, while it looks like it does on the left and somewhat on the bottom. Also, the logo could in the top left might look a bit nicer touched up, I'm not sure if it would look better slightly opaque, or maybe touching the edges of the surrounding black but to me it doesn't fully fit in.

I agree 100% with the  logo in the top, i actually loved this image without it (although for a flashback image i feel it was needed to really sell that this was a reference to his wrangler days). If i was even going to use this i would 1000% take it off.  As for my wonky boarder I can assure you it was a design choice and respect it isn't everyone's cup of tea but tbh i wouldn't remove it as i think it adds dimension. Thanks for the review and for the record you spotting the things you did made me laugh, you have quite the eye...this is proof when they say that no one sees the flaws in your work that you do it is a lie lol

14 hours ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

Review: this is a sick idea! I wasn’t around for the old logo although I quite enjoy it! Your graphic is simple and clean; your use of the logo swap is perfect while the effects you use aren’t too much and really make your render pop! Also like your font choice! Great job!

9/10

Thanks for the review, think this is the first time anyone has ever enjoyed my choice in fonts 🤣  OG CGY has a special place in my heart and I am glad that i got to give you a little blast from the past.

Review:

I really like how aggressive and in your face the design and the pop to the photo is, it really makes this graphic stand out from others similar to it. Furthermore, the addition of the signature inside of the big letters was a spectacular choice and really adds to the quality of the piece. One thing I would have done different is made the logo more integrated into the graphic rather than just sit on top of it, as it kind of just looks stamped on at the end where it is now, and I think that could make this a true 10/10 graphic. However, it is very good and I can tell the hard work that went into making it.

8/10