The Plan (there's not one)

dlamb

Not sure what my ultimate goal is with Vasile. Obviously a cup is always going to be on the list, but I'm hoping for some more individual awards this time around, so let's hope STHS takes a liking to me. I really want to add some CK this time, and with the saved TPA from no longer having to add FO, that might be where it goes. Maybe, just maybe, I can be the next Mikko Lahtinen or Groovy Dood - just grinding away Boulets year after year.

But who knows, maybe I'll change my mind by the time the VHL draft rolls around and I'll still be a 40 CK pure goal scorer. Speaking of the draft, it'll be strange this go around being both a player and a VHL GM - especially since there's a chance I won't be able to snag Lamb. But honestly, I spent 7+ seasons in Warsaw as a player, so maybe it would be better to go to a team brand new to me. But I would happily take Lamb, of course.

As you can tell, everything is a "maybe". Nothing is set in stone just yet, and I'm very excited to start my second-gen career to see how the story is carved out for me.

(203 Words)

Edited by dlamb

• dlamb changed the title to The Plan (there's not one)