(S82) RW - Ariane Leblanc, TPE: 30

Horcrux

Hey Crux! We've already chatted a bit in the discord, but I'm Ledge and Dairy, the GM of the Miami Marauders. To sum it up, we're a rebuilding team, but we're also somehow contending for a playoff spot, so if you join us you'll get an amazing combination of top six minutes and potentially a playoff spot. We also have a fantastic discord locker room where first gens such as yourself ask questions and immerse yourselves in the league. To join the Marauders, just quote this post and say 'Dropping the Anchor!'

Good luck with your career!

Join_the_kings.png

Hey @Horcrux! I am Moon the AGM of the Mexico City Kings :) We are working on making a playoff push and you would be a very good addition to the roster. We can help you build your player to be the best it can be :) We can offer 3rd or 4th line mins with possibly some special teams, perfect for a new player starting out! If you wish to join reply with #HailToTheKings!

-Moon

Edited by Moon_50

23 minutes ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

Hey Crux! We've already chatted a bit in the discord, but I'm Ledge and Dairy, the GM of the Miami Marauders. To sum it up, we're a rebuilding team, but we're also somehow contending for a playoff spot, so if you join us you'll get an amazing combination of top six minutes and potentially a playoff spot. We also have a fantastic discord locker room where first gens such as yourself ask questions and immerse yourselves in the league. To join the Marauders, just quote this post and say 'Dropping the Anchor!'

Good luck with your career!

Dropping the Anchor

• 11 months later...