All In Your Head

BladeMaiden

All In Your Head: Mental Health and Sim Leagues

https://anchor.fm/huddlehussy/episodes/All-In-your-Head-e19hs7e

talking bout a graphic I made and also about why i made it, this is my TED talk on mental health and Sim leagues.

^ Graphic mentioned in podcast

Edited by BladeMaiden

23 hours ago, Brewins15 said:

I'm really glad to see someone talking about this. It's a really important thing that is often overlooked. Thank you for talking about it!

Can’t say it was easy or comfortable but I’ve been here over 4 years, I figured that i’ve at least seen enough that I could be a voice and start the conversation. 

Think I’ve been searching for something worth saying since I stated with Venus, this just was it. Even if it helps one person it was worth it.

Edited by BladeMaiden

This was fantastic Blade! I'm glad you decided to make this, it's very touching to see people share things that are so meaningful, whether that's their thoughts or a piece of art or anything. I know you often think of yourself as someone who can get painted in a negative light because of your hot takes and strong opinions, and maybe some people do (though not that I've personally witnessed), but I don't think you're anything but a force of good for this league. Even/Especially when you're bullying poor Quik ;)

I know you've mentioned taking a step away from the league when Venus dies. I'll be among the many who will miss your presence and eagerly/hopefully await your return :cheers: