Ayomide Ayodele Graphics

KingOercy

Review: Cool concept! The player and background look super sick. I would maybe dial back on the effects used slightly as it is a bit over aggressive. The one thing that isn’t sitting right would be the font choice. The style and colouring don’t really blend well with the rest of the graphic. There is also a lot of open space that could have been utilized with the wording. I don’t know what your experience level is but if you’re starting out then this is a great start with lots of potential. Rating 6.5/10

On 11/6/2021 at 10:31 PM, KingOercy said:

I admire the idea you had with the graphic coloring and it was certainly a good choice in the player photo you chose. That said, this is very good as a starter and I look forward to seeing how you improve! Your next step should be about adding more effects to the image, like someone else said I'm not familiar on your knowledge level but definitely play around with some more layers to add things! 6.5/10

Edited by Vice

On 11/9/2021 at 7:44 PM, Vice said:

I admire the idea you had with the graphic coloring and it was certainly a good choice in the player photo you chose. That said, this is very good as a starter and I look forward to seeing how you improve! Your next step should be about adding more effects to the image, like someone else said I'm not familiar on your knowledge level but definitely play around with some more layers to add things! 6.5/10

Yes Sir

Review:

This is graphic has some fantastic contrast and saturation, I really like how the player stands out in the black environment. I really like the grainy sort of look to the jersey/player, additionally the colors work wonders! I love the black, blue, red, and white mix, makes the image pop. Somethings can be improved on however, the ice for example, I think could be more pronounced, it is more of just a skew towards the bottom of the screen, it is nice but I think fixing that would make this image significantly better. Overall this graphic is very good and I give it a 7.6/10.

Review: 

I really like the gradient effect that you put over the picture, and the picture in general is very well established in the graphic. However, I feel that both the font and the font color were a bit of an odd choice, leaving the graphic with an incomplete feel. Aside from that though, the piece is really great! I love the ice chips that are coming up from the rink and the lights surrounded by complete darkness up at the top, it's a solid graphic!

7/10