Record broken

McWolf

I'm on my third player now. We're only one season into his young career, but I got a good feeling for Zaza. And the reason for it is pretty simple; he absolutely obliterated my personal record for points in a season.

Joseph McWolf was my first player, and he was a defenseman, specialized early on on the defensive aspect of the game, so of course he wasn't going to put up tons of points throughtout his career. He had a great career, ended up being inducted in the Hall of Fame as a second ballot, I think, but it was more because of his all-around impact, not because he put up that many points. In his only VHLM season, he scored 35, and his VHL best was a somewhat disappointing 80 points, considering his status.

SS Hornet followed up, and I mean, it's hard to sugarcoat it: for a player with as much TPE as he did during his peak and throughout regression, he was pretty bad. He never even finished a season in the top 10 for points, goals or assists. His career highs were 82 points in the VHLM and 86 points in the VHL. It's not terrible, but I was definitely hoping to at least have another near-HOF career. He seemed like he could have been a good playoffs performer though, so it's a shame that his teams never made it too far.

But now enters Zaza Colors. He has only played one full season in the VHLM, so I'm cautiously optimistic, but still, I have a feeling he's going to be something throughout his career. In this sole season, he scored 122 points, by far the most for any of my player. We'll see if this keeps up when he plays in the VHL or the VHLE next season.

I actually thought SS Hornet was a very good player. At least I respected him during his days!!

I also see great things coming from Zara so hopefully he proves both us right but hopefully not against my team any time soon!! LOL!

9 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

I actually thought SS Hornet was a very good player. At least I respected him during his days!!

I also see great things coming from Zara so hopefully he proves both us right but hopefully not against my team any time soon!! LOL!

SS was not bad, it slowly went from okay to great, I guess, but I was expecting more from a player that peaked at 1k TPE and was selected first overall in his draft. Might just be me being greedy. Some of us need to be in the supporting cast so the stars can shine through.