(S82) G - Sebastian Kopecky, TPE: 42

hunter_stl

Welcome @hunter_stl! Sadly we are just wrapping up the playoffs so you cant get on a team ATM. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message or join the VHL discord as there are tons of people willing to help!

-Moon

Welcome to the VHL @hunter_stl!

Currently the playoffs are underway and as a result rosters are frozen. However, if you would like to join the Reapers' locker room on Discord we would be more than happy to have you and show you the ropes and answer any questions you may have about the league. Here's a link: https://discord.gg/w364jF75K3

Welcome,

Alex_J32 - Philadelphia Reapers GM

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @hunter_stl!

I am AJ, GM of the Las Vegas Aces. At the moment we have two goaltenders but if you'd like to sign, I'd be more than happy to give you some starts! We are a competitive team this season, sitting second in the league currently.

Quote this message and say #RolltheDice if you'd like to join the team :)

• 1 month later...

Hi @hunter_stl,

I am Daniel Janser, GM of the Brigade in the Junior Showcase Tournament. The JST is an offseason event, where young, undrafted players like yourself get a stage to demonstrate their skills and to attract the attention of the GM's in the VHL. My AGM @Banackock and me would like to have you in our roster. Banackock is an experienced GM in the top league in his own right. We have a locker room with veterans who created new players as well as players entirely new to the VHL. We endeavour to give you a jumpstart for your career and teach you the ropes. 

If you are willing to join our team, just quote this message and add #jointhebrigade and I will send you the link to our discord.

Whatever team you choose or whether or not you choose to participate at all, I wish you best of luck, much success and most importantly a plethora of fun with Sebastian Kopecky.

Cheers,

Daniel Janser