Last Ott sig

Steve

Review: this is sickkkkkk, really like the heat map/wave feel to this effect! Your render size is nice and your logo swap is perfect! Also quite enjoy your use on your font that not only matches your effects but the way it lays over top of your logo works for me! Great work 9/10

Review:

I really like the filters and distortion present on the player himself, additionally I really like how the "gaps" in the picture, I feel like they added a needed level of distortion. I color selection is good, however, I would absolutely prefer a slightly different color skew, something like black and yellow. I just don't like the black with the line green, I honestly think a slightly darker green would do wonders to the picture. Overall this image is great, the player stands out fantastically in the frame, overall I give this a 7.3/10.

Review:

I like new, new is good. I really like your use of filters to achieve almost a vector painting style. That being said the the tone over the renders face is a bit harsh given the pencil draw eyes and red moustache. I really dig what you were going for here and the text is great as well. I think a few tweaks to the renders face by either lowering the effects or erasing and faking it would be my only gripe. Overall 9/10