VHLM This Week

Jala

Hey there. It's jaladolar aka Sachimo Zoidberg and I've been awarded the privilege of bringing you a new segment called :vhlm: VHLM This Week where I'll be highlighting how to gain TPE in the coming week, interesting game stats, highlighting some media spots and GFX and other assorted odds and ends.

Basically I'm aiming to bring you a large amount of information that will be pertinent to your weekly VHLM experience all in one location and one tidy package. It won't be covering every event in the week, but there will be enough that you'll know all the important stuff and how to find other information or fun stuff you might be interested in.

The first segment will be this coming Sunday, August 17, 2014.

In the mean time I'm going to be compiling my contents together and packaging it. If you guys have anything you'd like to see, or have any ideas to what you feel would make this successful, feel free to leave it here in this thread. I look forward to seeing your great ideas.

Thanks.

Yeah I was thinking of showcasing some big score games, and top teams facing each other, maybe when the playoffs are closer doing games with two teams fighting for a post-season spot, etc. There's a lot of potential here, so any more input like that is great.

I appreciate the comments so far, they're going to help make this even better.

Just so you guys know, and can maybe feed off of it, I'm going to spend a little time every day, going over games and reading medias and stuff, so I don't have to scramble to get everything together on Saturday. If you see something on any given day, put it here and I'll take a look at it.

It helps me to know what you guys think is cool and exciting to see/read about.

BIG NEWS STORY

Kez Kincaid sent down by Cologne, rejoins struggling Turku Outlaws! Can he be a difference maker or is he trade bait as a rental player for a team looking to push themselves to the Cup?

Maybe you get a spot if you give me a PbP hmm.. I'll think of some questions and you can be my player focus piece for the week, it sounds like a good story.

The wheels are in motion, and we're set to release on Sunday. There's still time to get into this week if you have a media you want showcased or want to be intereviewed!

That is literally what I'm going to put in my weekly

"3 douchenozzles are now active. And the world kept spinning."

Make that 2 douchenozzles and cuffy, i dont really know cuffy.

Seems like it'll be a great feature. Maybe highlighting the best game of the previous week or a big upcoming game?

Also, a 3 stars of the week feature would be cool to see.

On a serious note, I'll incorporate those next week. Right now I want to see how this is received and I'll add stuff next week. I'm hearing a lot of feedback and I want to see if my first draft is how this should be panning out.

3 stars of the week feature.

Griffin Simons active

Jarome Iginla active

Marcus Hurley active

Going to work these into next weeks spot. Any other ideas or players wanting to be interviewed so I can bump out 44 and Simons would be great!