Suck at graphics but gave it a try

Ben

Review:

I love the attempt at making a graphic, this might even be something I pick up soon! Some things to note regarding the image, I think the colors work very well with the overall feel of the image. There isn't any sort of dominant or eye popping aspect however, could definitely benefit from something like that. Additionally I think the font used for your name oculd definielty be better, but it does go well with the picture and I love that it's color flows well with the image. Not a huge fan of the logo in the background but it doesn't hurt the image at all. Overall I really like the your first grahpic and hope you keep making more. 6/10

Review: Definitely not bad if you're saying you suck at graphics and stuff :) Great choice of image and the placement of the added text/img isn't bad either, I only wish the logo wasn't so zoomed/blurred or whatever you could call it, I guess more HD is what I'm referring to at least. Other than that my only piece of constructive criticism would be to att some form of outline to the text since the white letters kind of get lost in the black & white background a bit too much for my personal liking. Keep it up! 5/10

Review:

If you sled proclaim yourself as bad and then go on to make this I would lower my expectations, you've got a bright future making sigs if you keep improving.  The black and white makes a simple looking effect which is not too hard to pull off so I give you props on that.  The text is also simple but good, if you don't have much experience you shouldn't try yourself on super complicated sigs yet rather keep it some like you did.  I would've like to see the logo put on the helmet for a cleaner look as the Miami logo just looks out of place.  Well done! Keep improving and you be excellent in no time! 7/10