Christopher Young

Laflamme

Review:

Nice to see some stock work. The overall blending is off though as the lighting in the background is too harsh to not be incorporated in the foreground. Maybe layering that over the render on a lower opacity with screen or some other adjustment. The text is a big random and isn't really made to fit with the graphic, since it's just sitting on top. Also keeping the renders helmet below the border really only works if the bottom is as well and that's more difficult. This is a good start but lot's to work on. Overall 7/10

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Review:

Nice to see some stock work. The overall blending is off though as the lighting in the background is too harsh to not be incorporated in the foreground. Maybe layering that over the render on a lower opacity with screen or some other adjustment. The text is a big random and isn't really made to fit with the graphic, since it's just sitting on top. Also keeping the renders helmet below the border really only works if the bottom is as well and that's more difficult. This is a good start but lot's to work on. Overall 7/10

No u

Review:

This graphic just speaks to me! The colors go together in such a meaningful way, I also love how the player looks so gritty.  The color combination compliment each other very well, works perfectly with the jersey and background (except the pink). One point of improvement might be the font of the name, I love the border around  it but I don't know if that specific font is the best choice. Overall this graphic is pretty good and one of the best I have seen recently, great job! 8/10