Donald Trump Gives Ronan Lavelle a Shout Out

Arce

Trump plans rally in Wisconsin despite White House warning of 'preventable  deaths' – Center for Public Integrity

During one of his political ramblings from "The Office of the 45th President" in beautiful West Palm Beach, Former President Donald Trump gave VHL prospect Ronan Lavelle a shout out on the radio. "I have known Ronan's dad for many, many years. He is a great friend, and the Irish have always been such an important ally to us here in America. Ronan will be the best player we have seen in a long time, believe me! I fully endorse Ronan Lavelle to the highest extent" Trump said. "The democrats may be trying to ruin our great game of hockey, but I won't allow it. It is a beautiful, beautiful game that I myself have made great again on the professional level!" Trump concluded. Whether you are a fan of Trump's or not, it is certainly interesting to receive such a shout out and an endorsement as someone who is not even a politician. Does this mean Donald Trump is a fan of the VHL? Will there be more players getting future mentions? We can only hope!