Geneva Boys

Bulduray_1

Review: Not bad! I love the jersey choice and I think that for a VHL.com article, it was really well executed. The logo swap is clean and I love the glitchy effect. It also has a nice filter and I think it's a very nifty graphic overall. The Rush logo does match the render you used for the player. I do have a couple problems though. It is a bit much when it comes to filters, slightly too blurry. I love the glitch effect but it just seems very smudgy for some reason. I would have also liked to have some sort of text on it. Other than that, not half bad. 6.7/10

Love the graphic! The effect is very nice and I think it does the overall mood of the image well. The logo swap was also very well done. My only suggestion would be to try adding more to the border so that it doesn't feel empty! 9/10

Review: Overall, I'm think this is a sound graphic. Lots of what has been mentioned before I feel similarly about. I think the logo swap is clean, but the jersey colours are slightly off and you can see that even through the desaturated filter. I like the filter, but I wish you had made the render slightly sharper so that it felt less like you had your glasses taken off. The glitchy effect is super nice though, and I hope you find a way to work that in more. I think you also could have added some other material to make the negative space a little less present. Overall, sound graphic! 7.1/10