Davos' Little Ray of Sunshine

BladeMaiden

Review:

So this is really nice. I kinda like aspects of all of them, I understand why you chose the one that you did. It's probably the strongest of the three, just because it feels cleaner and better executed. I'll say, I think what it is missing is some lighting, and if you used some of coloring on the second one, and tones it down a little especially around the face, you would have nailed it, and it would have given the sig a lot of depth. Even the third one feels like it has way more depth, but I still perhaps like the first more than it as well, just because I think it's overall a little too dark. If you took the lighting and colour from the second and the depth from the third and applied it to the first I think you'd have something really nice. With that being said, I think this is great. I like the text and design. The Davos subtext is actually really gool too. Jersey change is good, and the secondary faded render is good too. This this is the best one I've seen from you, great work! 9/10