Lindbergh

mattyIceman

Review: While I love Lindbergh and I love the overall theme of the graphic the overall graphic feels off a bit. I am not sure if this is due to the name being placed so far down in the graphic or huge empty spot behind the player at the top. Logo also looks a bit large on the jersey so would have liked to see the name and the logo actually blended more together with the name angled upwards following the angle of the logo. Then have something in the background like a city, logo etc.... I like the old school feel and the use of flare around his arms and cut an older picture; which I am only guessing was more difficult then I might even know. Solid effort so Overall: 7/10

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

Reviewing: Really good effort on this graphic. I really do like the retro goalie render you chose here. Your colors all work great together. The background is giving the graphic some movement. The bright spot is a bit distracting and the text is on the simple side of things. Rating this one a 7/10.

Review

Not a fan of this one. the size feels weird, the background has parts that are way over sharpened and the player render being blurry draws your eyes away fromt he player. that white blown out lens flare by the logo seems out of place and could be lighter or blurred. I love the logo placement, and the text is clean and readable. overall a good showing but could be a lot better. 5/10