Zach Kisslinger II rookie experience.

Kisslinger

Zach Kisslinger II Rookie Experience.

image.jpeg.8731d59ae624c06a40ff547105ddb565.jpeg

And with the 14th pick in the VHL draft, the Warsaw Predators select, Zach Kisslinger II from the Halifax 21st! That was the statement made 2 seasons ago by general manager Dlamb of the Warsaw Predators, and it is finally Zach Kisslinger II's time to shine in the VHL. I have many expectations of my player as I have been a monster in every league so far never dropping below a 100-point season unless you count my 13 games in Houston lol. I know it is a long shot to drop 100 points in your VHL rookie season and I do not really expect to do that, but man would that be cool.

My Point Total Goals

I would love to get 50 points with at least 25 goals by the end of the season. I want to solidify myself as a top scorer in my draft class and one of the greatest scorers to ever grace the VHL. I am off to a hot start to this season playing second line time in Warsaw with a total of 8 goals and 7 assists in 12 games for a total of 15 points. I mean hell, that is solid if you ask me. Another goal I have for this season is to place top 10 in the rookie scoring and get my name out there.

Career Goals

I want to be up there with the Warsaw greats as already I would not be sad at all if I play my whole career there. I am currently 6th place in the top ten for rookies which is not too bad if you ask me. I am loving the VHL life, playing out on the big stage and still consistently getting points which is always fun to see. Another goal of mine this season is to be a driving factor to get Warsaw into the playoffs and far into the playoffs. I want to win, and I want to be big contributor to us winning.

Other Goals

I really feel like my rookie experience is going well. I am getting tons of ice time, tons of shots and tons of opportunities to prove myself on the powerplay and the penalty kill. I feel like being a rookie in Warsaw is an amazing thing for my development, the gm and agm are great, always encouraging and reminding to earn our tpe and shouting us out when we do good. It just makes us feel good. I have a lot of respect for the captains of the team and hope we do the best we can going forward. Go Warsaw!!

Edited by Kisslinger