Ipo Kawaii Vhlm draft and arrive to Philly

Thatsurfdude

The day of the draft is here Kawaii is sitting on his seat with fellow teammates from the Miami Marauders Juha Jarvinen @Collusion talking about their offseason and what they did in that time. The draft started and Jarvinen was supposed to be selected as the top pick of the draft. The first round ended and not Jarvinen or Kawaii was called, Jarvinen didn’t seem stressed or anything by the situation. The second round ended and yet again both names were not called in the stadium. In the third round you can see Jarvinen beginning to stress a bit. The 34 picks and the Philadelphia management team are in the stadium and ready to select their next pick. From The Miami Marauders… Kawaii taps the back of Jarvinen and says: it’s going to be you… The Philadelphia Reapers are proud to select from Hawaii USA Ipo Kawaii. Kawaii's surprise jumps in the air of excitement and hugs his family and turns to Jarvinen and says : I will make them pick you, don't worry and winks at him. Kawaii quickly runs down the stairs and goes to meet his new team. After meeting with the teams and talking a bit with some new teammates, Kawaii returned to watch the draft. It’s the Fifth round pick 66 and Philadelphia has pick 68 while Jarvinen is still waiting to hear his name. Kawaii sprints to the Philadelphia table and tells them that they need to select Jarvinen. The Reapers staff look at Kawaii confused and say : Jarvinen is not playing in the E? Kawaii responded: no he wants to craft his games in the M one more season. So when it’s Philadelphia's turn to pick their players, with the 68 pick they select Juha Jarvinen. Jarvinen is thrilled to play with Kawaii again and meet some other players with the organization. Ipo Kawaii and Jarvinen are now both reapers. 

After last season with The Miami Marauders where he started his VHLM journey. The Hawaiian surfer was pretty impressed the first time he arrived in the city of Philadelphia. All the history that is told or was told in this city it’s remarkable. During His first days in the city he was a bit lost. He didn't have anything that seemed familiar with Hawaii or Miami except hockey. At least  Jarvinen was there with him; they are now very close friends. 

Now after 14 games Kawaii is doing pretty good. Playing on the second line he accumulated 10 points. Jarvinen is the master key in net with 7 wins in 10 games, a save percentage of.904 and a goal against average of 2.96. He also has already stolen some games against San Diego and Halifax to only say a few. 

Kawaii can't surf that often any more but every two weeks he goes to a Surf interior practice in Philadelphia to clear his mind. He is really focused on hockey right now but taking your mind off it can really help you perform in the future and be peaceful with yourself. 

510 words 

8/10

Woow great text, I really love the history between Kawaii and Jarvinen and this see the evolution of their thoughts during the draft. The text i sreally well written and it is nice to see that it is divided in paragraphs. I would maybe add a little bit of colours, but other than that, it is a great text. Keep up the good work.

REVIEW:

A good piece, though I have a few gripes. I would have liked some indication that someone was talking, like parentheses or boldness. I would have also liked there to be actual new quotation marks with the quotes. But I do like it overall. I wish you luck in Philly!

7.5/10

Edited by WildfireMicro