Jarvinen trade and firsts couples of game with Houston

Collusion

Juha Jarvinen was recently traded to The Houston Bulls. Right after he set his foot in Houston airport a reporter who fellow  the team and worked for the Houston local press. He intercepts Jarvinen and asks if he had time to respond to some questions and  the fans are interested to know more about him. Jarvinen accepted and here's the interview:

Houston Journalists: The fans are dying to know more about their new starting goaltender. What kind are person and goalie are you? 

Juha Jarvinen: I’m a pretty simple person to be honest. I’m a passionate, dedicated person who works hard. When I’m between the pipes, I’m in my zone, there is nothing that can disturb me and I’m completely focused on the game. 

HJ: Do you have any nicknames that fans or old teammates called you? 

JJ: I have one nickname and it’s The Wall. The story behind it was after the 2-1 victory against Halifax where I stopped 35 shots out of 36. After the game my teammates and friend were joking around, to call the cops because I just robbed the game and Ipo Kawaii @Thatsurfdude after that moment just started to call me The Wall. 

HJ: Talking about the recent trade. How did you deal with the trade announcement?  

JJ: Well @Alex_J32  said that some team was interested in having me and that he was listening to offers, so I was preparing for the announcement. I love the Reapers and I understand the situation. Now with Houston I’m ready to play hard for these guys and to try to win the cup this season. 

After two games played with Houston 1 win and 1 loss. Jarvinen after the games walks out of the Locker room and the same Journalist is there waiting for him. 

HJ: Hey Jarvinen, are you free to answer some questions about your games and how do you feel about the city? 

JJ: Yes, for sure. I will see you a lot after games. Am I mistaken? 

HJ: No youre not. I follow the team quite a lot. How do you find Houston? It’s quite different from Miami or Philadelphia isn't it? 

JJ: Houston is great. I love the weather, but it doesn't really matter if it’s different or not. The ice is the same size at all the arena and the net is still at the same place. 

HJ: First game was a rough loss against San Diego. Any comments on it? 

JJ: Well it wasn’t my best game. Maybe I was stressed to play for a new team and my expectations were too high. We did take a lot of penalties. It's not easy to win a game while playing with one player less than the other teams for a bunch of minutes. But San Diego just played better than us at the end of the day. 

HJ: You did play a lot better in the second game versus Mexico. Any comments about that one? 

JJ: It feels good to have a first win for my new team. We play very well in all zones. The only thing that triggers me is the bad penalty that we take 8 penalties is just too much. 

532 words 

Nice to get to know "The Wall" more. I was just thinking "Huh, Things look a bit stacked in net for Philly". Then the wall was moved. Wish you all the best in Houston, and thanks for ruining Halifax' confidence @Collusion