(S82) LW - Billy Graham, TPE: 72

PeyakNisto

Hey there @PeyakNisto, welcome to the VHL!

My name is Jardy, and I'm the assistant General Manager of the VHLM's Halifax 21st. I won't lie to you; we're having a dreadful season so far! We have the talent but things just aren't clicking! Which is why we would love to welcome Billy Graham to the club for the rest of the season!

First off, no matter who you sign with, you'll get $1.5M to play for the remainder of Season 81, which will be about 50% complete by the end of the week. What we can offer you in addition to that (and a benefit to signing with a team lower in the standings) is an easier climb up our depth charts! We do our best to keep things fair and competitive, but we also like to reward activity and improvement.

If you'd like to join, you're welcome aboard! Just quote this message or otherwise notify me of your acceptance, and I can fix you up a contract and get you an invite to our locker room.

If not, I'm happy to help with anything anyway. :cheers:

Howdy, howdy @PeyakNisto

Welcome to the VHL. I hope your time here is going good. I am BrutalBoost, GM of Saskatoon Wild. If you got questions about anything, feel free to ask them. There is a lot of people here who can help you, including myself. However, I am here to offer you a position on Saskatoon team. I recently made some trades and that opened up a hand full of spots on my team. I think you would be a great fit to fill some of the spots for us. We have a bunch of experienced and new people on our team. So, you should have no problem fitting in. Some of our veterans can help out answer your questions and you can get to know some of the newer people as well. Let me know if you would be interested in joining. You can either quote this post with #GoWild or @ me and then I will send you a contract offer, along with locker room invite. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hello and welcome to the VHL @PeyakNisto, I'm one of the managers in Ottawa and I would love to add a new face to the roster. We've been pretty steady the past few seasons and got ourselves into a good situation this season so the only minutes I can really offer is on the 4th line, don't worry though if you end up earning TPE consistently I'll put you on any line to help generate offense and that should help out on the draft night. 

If you are interested in joining a veteran group of players that will help you become a star early on, let me know by quoting this message with a #GOLYNXGO and I'll send the paperwork right away