All I want for Chrismas is Bo!

Shindigs

Review: Gotta love all of the festive works going around! I am in love with seeing Bo in a Santa get up It's absolutely great and I hope that Bo Johansson wears that in the locker room. Or heck, even on the ice. Either way, fun little edit to see and gotta love the festive feel. You have to wonder, is the beard real or did he put a fake white beard over his real one? I am placing my bets on the first.

9/10, fun VHL.com graphic!

Just now, SlapshotDragon said:

Review: Gotta love all of the festive works going around! I am in love with seeing Bo in a Santa get up It's absolutely great and I hope that Bo Johansson wears that in the locker room. Or heck, even on the ice. Either way, fun little edit to see and gotta love the festive feel. You have to wonder, is the beard real or did he put a fake white beard over his real one? I am placing my bets on the first.

9/10, fun VHL.com graphic!

He is so festive his beard grew a beard! With Clue Glueâ„¢ anything is possible!

Review: Nice to see some festive graphics and even better that you made this your player. I was think of doing something similar but since you beat me to the punch I might as well do something different; maybe a sexy player render under the tree or something!! LOL! Either way it is a clean render and I cannot find any faults this holiday season. Overall: 9/10 Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays etc. etc..... 

6 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Review: Nice to see some festive graphics and even better that you made this your player. I was think of doing something similar but since you beat me to the punch I might as well do something different; maybe a sexy player render under the tree or something!! LOL! Either way it is a clean render and I cannot find any faults this holiday season. Overall: 9/10 Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays etc. etc..... 

The more Santa players the merrier I say! Not sure the other option would be entirely COC friendly😅

Review:  I absolutely love the Christmas theme and wish I had the graphic skills to do something similar.  Good graphic leading into Xmas week and love the beard as its almost playoff time.  All the best this holiday season.  9/10

On 12/20/2021 at 9:17 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Hi, just noticed this now, but please keep in mind for the future that reviews can only be claimed when done for full PT's - 6 TPE Media Spots, Graphics, or Podcasts. In the future, reviews done on VHL.com tasks will be denied.

18 hours ago, Shindigs said:

The more Santa players the merrier I say! Not sure the other option would be entirely COC friendly😅

Which is why I changed my mind and went with the more COC friendly Christmas Card idea I had instead!! LOL!

54 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Hi, just noticed this now, but please keep in mind for the future that reviews can only be claimed when done for full PT's - 6 TPE Media Spots, Graphics, or Podcasts. In the future, reviews done on VHL.com tasks will be denied.

Oh; I have been doing this since trivia went down as I always bounced at least one graphic with one VHL.com graphic; but good to know and won`t happen any more!! Cheers for clarification.