NEW DISCORD SCAM, BE AWARE!

rory

Their is a new discord scam spreading around the VHLM recently. If you receive a private message from a user named "Alex_J" do NOT respond and report them to the discord health and safety team! As owner of the Halifax 21st VHLM franchise my general manager has fallen for this scam resulting in the team losing an entire 10 picks of value in the season 83 draft and gaining a 7th round pick (a meme pick - very rarely to drafts get this deep)! And for what? Because in 2 drafts Halifax will have 4 firsts? Their is no way my general manager would panic about being a rule breaker two seasons away unless he was SCAMMED.

I have already tried contacting the proper authorities (the VHLM commissioner team) and they have shunned me. A disgraceful response from somebody who I thought cared for the VHLM! We will definitely be discussing a vote of confidence at the next owners meeting. The VHLM should not be about bullies stealing lunch money from the young and new general managers!

A league that I once loved very dearly has been going STARKLY downhill (for a various degree of reasons) but this takes the cake! A clear SCAM pulled right before our very eyes, and nobody is willing to help my team!?

IMPORTANT UPDATE: I have learned that the rule regarding trade vetos, "If a trade is found to be excessively detrimental to a franchise, intentionally compromising to the integrity of the league, or in violation of any other trading rule found in this section, it can and will be vetoed by the commissioners." is no longer valid because the VHLM lost all of their integrity in season 78.