Unnamed Board Game On Skates Faces Punishment After Being Found In Toilet Stall With "Literally All The Drugs"

MubbleFubbles

A suspect was hauled into a police vehicle in the late hours of last night having being found in the ALTITUDE Sky Lounge toilets with what a witness described as "literally all the drugs". While the investigation is ongoing, we cannot name the suspect involved to protect their identity until a proper conclusion is reached, but we can tell you that the suspect is "A Board Game that plays in the Victory Hockey League Minors". 

We talked to one of the witnesses at the potential crime scene: "Yeah, I needed to pee so bad so I just shoulder tackled one of the stall doors and as it turned out it was open so I fell face first onto the floor, but yeah I looked up and there was this Board Game that had skates on which is obviously par for the course on a night at the Sky Lounge but, man, it must have had literally all the drugs on it. Like all the regular stuff, but there was the standard shit, the classy shit, the shit that I can't even talk about and the shit that I didn't even know that they were drugs, or that they could be drugs, but I knew in this very specific situation that they were drugs."

We will let you know of any developments in the case as it proceeds.

Edited by MubbleFubbles

I am here to point out that:

12 hours ago, MubbleFubbles said:

the shit that I didn't even know that they were drugs, or that they could be drugs, but I knew in this very specific situation that they were drugs.

May simply be a misunderstanding. It's quite common for people who have yet to experience the glory that is Clue Glue™ to assume it is a performance enhancing drug of some description, which to be fair it IS. It's just a legal one, kinda like Creatine's bigger better and noticeably more ruggedly handsome and smooth brother. #TeamClue has been reaching out to BGCS since the incident to make sure that this was just a case of someone "getting lit" and seeing something awesome (Clue Glue™ usage) and simply being too "lit" to realize what they were actually seeing.

Because The Board Game Clue on Skates is in fact a board game, we were unable to get any meaningful answers on the phone. But that's entirely normal and no reason to be alarmed! As of yet we can't even confirm or deny that it was the upstanding BGCS who was the board game in question. But let's just say that there are certain circumstances that make it seem plausible.