trade deadline sadness

hedgehog337

I think we used to have more entertaining trade deadlines, but now that's some trash ass boring tier. A grand total of 0 trades were made by VHL teams. I guess all of them just blew off their steam in offseason and they had no interest in trying anything else now. Also it didn't help that half of VHL teams are tanking. And then there's ''not ready yet'' Helsinki and Toronto. And then there's ''can't score a shit'' Riga. We had some cap space, but I was so meh about buying anything unless there was a good scoring rental for a 4th round pick. But I guess I wasn't active enough to try it anyways. But yeah, some more recent trade deadlines have been extra doo doo so if anyone wants to see some trade fireworks going on - offseason hype is there! Don't even expect anything anymore from the trade deadline. To think, even decreasing the percentage to 50 for the last TDL day isn't helping anymore. This season itself was pretty boring trades wise. 2 of 3 of them were mine lmao. Both of them were me selling players so I guess we all know now where I'm going to this offseason.

That's it and I'm out.

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Reduced roster sizes = less tradeable assets = harder to make trades 

This implies that full rosters created more trades which is also not true.