End of regular season, playoff prediction

Lemorse7

The playoff is really close and we can already see which teams are going to participate in the playoff but for some team with only 5 games left to play or less the goal is to try to be in the top 3 of their respective conference to skip the wildcard round but in each conference their is a close fight going on for that third place. 

The first fight in the North America conference we have the Los Angeles Stars and the Calgary Wranglers both with 84 points but the Stars have the tiebreaker advantage. Let’s analyze some stuff. 

First off Los Angeles they score a lot. All their forwards have 30 goals or more with Pistil Stamen leading the charge with 106 points. Vick Fairchild and Dan Dan have 87 and 84 points respectively. With the scoring coming from everyone if the first line doesn’t score the second can take the offensive missions in charge. But it doesn't stop there, Los Angeles Defense is also very good with Tui Sova, Jan Hlovek and Joe Madison all of them have more than 80 points, while being very good in their defensive zone. And between the pipes Rara Rasputin having a solid season with a 0.913% and a 3.43 goals against average per game. With 5 games left to play Los Angeles are playing New York 2 times, Davos, Moscow and Vancouver 1 time each. 

Now The Calgary Wranglers, they don’t score as much as Los Angeles, but are better defensively. Compared to LA with their 6 players with 30 goals or plus the Wranglers only have 3, but Gustislav Nasherov has 42 goals and 89 points. Linemates Nathan Perry and Phil The Rock Johnson having 68 and 69 (nice) points respectively. The top defensive pairing also got in on the action with Erlantz Jokinen having 77 points and Rolf Fizzlebeef Jr having 72 points. The second line consisting of Tallinder, Kotkakoivu and Viitanen all have 50 points or more and don’t forget about Tom Eagles and LOL Lucifer Olivier Leveque on that second pairing. Between the pipes Sirkants Klamasteris having a good year with a 0.914% and a 3.17 goals against average per game. Also have 5 games left playing London 2 times Chicago, Davos and Moscow 1 time each. So Moscow and Davos are the teams that play both teams and I give Calgary a slight advantage in terms of schedule. 

I think Calgary will end up in third place in the North America Conference and will play against Seattle in the first round of the playoffs. That left Los Angeles playing in the Wildcard round probably against Toronto but Riga is still in the race. 

Now the Europe Conference with 3 teams battling for that third spot in the conference, Warsaw, Prague and HC Davos. HC Davos have 3 points more than Warsaw and Prague but Warsaw have 1 game in hand. 

HC Davos Dynamo are a nice team. Tsujimoto and Tessier are looking to hit 100 points this season with Reylynn Reihart having 80 points. They have a well rounded team with a good mix of offensive and defensive players with Kunibuni UnGuri between the pipes having a good season with 0.915% and a 3.15 goals against average per game. 

The Warsaw Predators you want offense,  I will show you Chris Reynolds 59 goals and 132 points in 67 games not too bad. Brian Moreau 115 points, Muffbeav 110 points with a +/- 51. It doesn’t stop there 8 players out of 9 is one point per game. Rookie Zach Kisslinger II 84 points, Chicken wing, Hadrian, L and Tynan Sylvester are all playing great hockey with Hadrian having 303 hits. Between the pipes Andrew Bowman having an okay year with a 0.909% and a 3.73 goals against average per game. 

Warsaw and Davos are playing 2 times against each other. It definitely should be interesting, but don’t forget about Prague who are still in the race. 

The Prague Phantoms have a solid team with players like Battre Sandstrom, Asher Reinhart, Dominic Gobeil, Robert Bouchard,  Baby Bob, Nicholas Mariano and Nathan Powers, they have a solid team to compete in the playoffs. Rookie goaltender David Davis had a nice year with 0.911% and a 3.37 goals against average per game. Playing against Malmo, Seattle, London and Toronto one time each, Prague had a decent final stretch of the regular season. 

I think Warsaw will end up on top and will play against Moscow in the first round of the playoff. While Prague and Davos will play a best of 5 to see which team is going to play against Malmo. 

Now for my playoff prediction, starting with the Wildcard round in the North Conference Los Angeles against Toronto, I have LA winning 3-1. Now the Europe wildcard round Prague Vs Davos I have Davos 3-2. That means Los Angeles will play against Vancouver and Davos Against Malmo. Vancouver versus Los Angeles I have Vancouver winning In 6 4-2 and in the other series of the first round in the North Conference Calgary Versus Seattle I have Seattle winning In 5 4-1. In the Europe Conference Malmo versus Davos, I have Malmo winning 4-1. In the other series Moscow versus Warsaw I have Moscow winning 4-0. In the Conference Final Vancouver versus Seattle I have Seattle winning 4-3 and in the other conference I have Malmo winning 4-2 against Moscow. In the Final Malmo versus Seattle I have Malmo winning the cup 4-2. 

I'm definitely not biased. 

I don’t know how the lottery tournament works but the first 5 picks are : 5) Helsinki 4) New York 3) London 2) DC 1) Chicago. 

That was me predicting the future like a boss. I was bored at work and that happens when I’m bored with an article that doesn't make any sense, but I can try to use that for a VHL Mock Draft. 

Writing a VHL article that I will not claim for my VHL players is Kinda weird. 

1010 words 

11 hours ago, Lemorse7 said:

I'm definitely not biased.

I'm gonna press X to doubt on that one.😅

11 hours ago, Lemorse7 said:

Writing a VHL article that I will not claim for my VHL players is Kinda weird. 

I mean making content to make content is fine. If anything that's the goal isn't it? To do it because you enjoy it and get the TPE as a cherry on top.

Since you did it while bored at work I get not having any eye candy added. But same as I mentioned once before, I really feel like some team banners etc. to break up the text would take your articles to the next level from a presentation standpoint.