Here comes Laperriere!

Review: I LOVE IT!

As always you show us how much talented you are and how much effort you put into your work.

I can't see any problems, maybe add an other color, but that js just nitpicking so do not lissen to that.

In the end this gets a solid 9.5 out of a 10.

Gpod job mate, keep it up with the hard work.

Review:

I think this is pretty strong. The layout is solid, the text is good, and the overall look I think you pulled it off. The logo on the layer over the render actually looks pretty interesting. The Lapierre text is really good. I agree with the first review in that another colour could be added, just because the tan and black kinda gives it a bit of a bland look. The white glowy text above Perry, seems weird. Was it part of the stock BG or something? Just kinda distracting in a main focal point. 8/10

Review:

I really like all the choices made in this graphic. I love the overlaying color over the entire thing, and the logo and text placement makes it look awesome. In addition, the font color and choice is just perfect, which really makes the entire graphic come together. The one thing that takes away from the graphic is how artificial the jersey looks, but it is well hidden by the color scheme. Overall, very good!

9/10

Review:

There are many things right with this. I like the concept and the font is cool yet legible. It is a little bland in terms of colours, but this is a matter of taste. What I see as weird is the name of the player: I might be wrong, but the angle looks off and it appears as if there is not enough Jersey left for the remainder of the name (but this is more a gut feeling rather than empiric data). 8.5/10

Amazing job! I love the overlapping of both the player, logo and the name! Colors are bit dull though, some other sort of color or shade to make the graphic have the "pop" that it needs would really help the design. Background also fits nicely with the graphic. Some great stuff, well done! 8/10