(S83) G - Cory Evans, TPE: 36

orbit

Hey @Spaceium!

Currently VHL playoffs are underway, this does mean that you cannot be added to a VHLM roster right now. Good news is that the Junior Showcase is about to start and you should receive some pitches from GMs to join their team tonight around 6PM EST. Best of luck and if you have any questions feel free to message me.

Welcome to the VHL ! 

Playoffs already started in the VHL! You can't join a VHLM team! 

But you can join a Junior Showcase Tournament team!

The GMs of this tournament could send you a message here so you can choose one of the teams! 

Edited by Agito

Hello there Spaceium!

I'm the GM of Team Clue in the JST, and I actually tried to draft you. But you created just a moment too late to be eligible. So here's a waived offer instead! So if you'd like a chance at being the backup goalie for Team Clue and learn from a diverse Locker Room including former Top VHL players, my AGM who is an award winning VHL GM as his full-time gig, as well as an awesome cast of individuals in various stages of their VHL careers. Then we'd be delighted to have you!

If you're interested just reply to this post with #TeamClue.

Regardless of who you choose to join I wish you the best of luck in your VHL career!

/Shindigs

Hi @Spaceium,

I am Daniel Janser, GM of the Brigade in the Junior Showcase Tournament (long for JST). We are looking for a back up goalie and you are just the player to fit that bill. We have a mix of experienced players as well as newly-created ones like yourself. My AGM @Banackock is an experienced GM in the top league in his own right. If you want to join us, please quote this message and add #jointheBrigade.

Whatever team you choose we all will do our outmost that you have a good time and to teach the ropes.

Wishing you a long and prosperous career with your player,

Daniel Janser 

Edited by Daniel Janser

Hi I'll change this later! 

A long time ago in Normandy! A battle raged in the heartland of Dieppe! Many warriors fought to bring gold and food! 

Today the battle of Normandy takes place on the warrior ice! 

If you are interested in our victory, Quote my message and please write #Forthewarriors

And it doesn't matter which team you choose! You are the future of the VHL! Good luck!

Agito

On 1/4/2022 at 7:21 AM, Daniel Janser said:

Hi @Spaceium,

I am Daniel Janser, GM of the Brigade in the Junior Showcase Tournament (long for JST). We are looking for a back up goalie and you are just the player to fit that bill. We have a mix of experienced players as well as newly-created ones like yourself. My AGM @Banackock is an experienced GM in the top league in his own right. If you want to join us, please quote this message and add #jointheBrigade.

Whatever team you choose we all will do our outmost that you have a good time and to teach the ropes.

Wishing you a long and prosperous career with your player,

Daniel Janser 

Sincerely sorry I missed this, I've been focusing on doing things as back to school is coming around the corner. 

On 1/4/2022 at 9:39 AM, Agito said:

Hi I'll change this later! 

A long time ago in Normandy! A battle raged in the heartland of Dieppe! Many warriors fought to bring gold and food! 

Today the battle of Normandy takes place on the warrior ice! 

If you are interested in our victory, Quote my message and please write #Forthewarriors

And it doesn't matter which team you choose! You are the future of the VHL! Good luck!

Agito

Sincerely sorry I missed this, I've been focusing on doing things as back to school is coming around the corner. 

On 1/4/2022 at 7:13 AM, Shindigs said:

Hello there Spaceium!

I'm the GM of Team Clue in the JST, and I actually tried to draft you. But you created just a moment too late to be eligible. So here's a waived offer instead! So if you'd like a chance at being the backup goalie for Team Clue and learn from a diverse Locker Room including former Top VHL players, my AGM who is an award winning VHL GM as his full-time gig, as well as an awesome cast of individuals in various stages of their VHL careers. Then we'd be delighted to have you!

If you're interested just reply to this post with #TeamClue.

Regardless of who you choose to join I wish you the best of luck in your VHL career!

/Shindigs

If the opportunity is still arise, I'd gladly take it.