random quote #66 no reactions thing

hedgehog337

Now @MubbleFubbles will find out why I thanked him yesterday.

I have a somewhat fascinating relationship with the forums reactions. I assume there are members left that are feeling good with getting reactions. Perhaps it doesn't matter if it's like button or the angry one. The reaction is all that matter. But there's a thing - apparently I'm one of the worst members in this league when it comes to giving any reactions. In 7 plus years in this league I pushed a button for a whopping 208 times and I reckon the most of them came in my first years in this league. For comparing let's see my reactions given/reactions received ratio. 208/3214. Or less than 0.10 which might be the lowest among all active members or not. (assuming that I'm even active, surely not in giving reactions). There are some members that joined like 2 or 3 months ago that already gave more reactions during that time than me in 7 plus years.

Why am I showing this behavior? I don't think I'll tell any reasons for that, I was just typing this quote for fun and for 2 TPE. And an affiliate 3 for SBA.

Btw it isn't the first time he mentioned my bleh reactions giving game. 2 something years ago the same thing was mentioned in Tate's big thread so I guess there's something in that. Or not.

That's it and I'm out.