Armani's gonna be a dad

WildfireMicro

It was a few days before the start of the playoffs, and Armani Calamari wakes up to find that his new wife Tiffany has already woken up before him. Thinking this was odd, because she is usually quite the late sleeper, he looks around a bit for her until he notices the bathroom door slightly open. He reluctantly and slowly opens the door to find Tiffany clutching her stomach, having just gotten sick.

"Umm are you OK, honey?" Armani says, trying to figure out if it is okay to put a hand on her shoulder for comfort "do you need some water?"

"No.... I just don't feel good this today." Tiffany says as she grabs Armani's hand to help her up "but honestly, I don't know why I feel so bad. I was a bit nauseous yesterday morning, but was fine later."

"So morning sickness?" Armani says as he helps get her to a chair to rest "and this has been happening recently huh?"

"Yeah it only started a few days ago or so." Tiffany says she tries to relax

"Well I'm just gonna ask, and don't take this the wrong way but" Armani took a moment to try to think about how to ask before just straight up asking "umm have you gotten your time of the month? If I remember correctly don't you usually get it a few days ago?"

"I have not" Tiffany says before she gasps "are you saying that you think that I might be pregnant?!"

"Well y-yeah I guess I am" Armani says nervously as he scratches his head "it seems like the only explanation, r-right?" They stared at each other for a while before Armani finally decides to speak up "look I think we should get a test just to be sure. If you are, I will do my best to take care of you"

"I t-trust you honey." Tiffany says as she grabs his hand and they head to Armani's truck. "Don't text anybody until we know for sure. I know your dad has been hoping for grandkids, and I don't want to get his hopes up too much"

"Relax honey I won't. If the test comes back negative, we will head to the doctors to see if anything else is wrong, ok?" Armani smiles a bit reassuringly as he starts the truck

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Now I guess we head to the pharmacy" They drove across the town in mostly silence, a lot of thoughts and concerns going through thier minds. They bought a pregnancy test before going back home "Ok that cashier did not need to look at us like that. We didn't need to be to be congratulated ether"

"To be completely fair, it is pretty obvious what had happened for us to buy that." Armani says as Tiffany goes to take the test. A few minutes later, she comes out with a hand over her mouth and a positive test in her hand. Armani looked at the test, then smiled and hugged Tiffany with a few tears I'm his eyes. "We will make amazing parents, I know it!"

"I know we can be Armani" Tiffany smiles a bit "I'm just nervous I guess."

"Hey we will get through it. Trust me, I will help you along the way"

Reviewing: it was nice to get a look into the life of Armani Calamari off the ice, we always hear so much about these guys on the ice that we don't really think about these life moments. Congrats on the sex! 10/10