Brigade Pressconference for the week ending 9th January 2022

1. Who do you think will win this year's JST and why is it the Brigade?

2. What are your build plans for your player?

3. What do you expect from the JST?

4. Do you have a team you wish to be drafted for, if yes why this team?

5. Similar to above, do you have a team you have absolutely no wish to play for?

6. Is there anything Banackock and I could do to make your VHL experience even better?

5 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

5. Similar to above, do you have a team you have absolutely no wish to play for?

6. Is there anything Banackock and I could do to make your VHL experience even better?

1. I think we have a good well-rounded roster.

2. I want to build a two-way forward, specifically like Mark Stone or Anze Kopitar

3. A very exciting tourney that should be fairly close.

4. No i have no specific team i wish to be drafted to

5.Nope

6. Nope. Its all very fun

1. Brigade obviously well rounded team

2. Offensive minded defenseman with a shoot first personality. If a def can win the Rocket its him

3. Exiting tournament, a lot of learning too

4. Philadelphia Reapers im playing for them right now in the Minors and i like the team.

5. Nah i dont hate any team for now 😅

6. Help us win this cup thats all

Cleary it will be the Brigade due to the well rounded choices management has made as well as the strategic tactics in which we will be utilized in. 

Focus on the strengths while maintaining a nice level of supplemental attributes. Right now it's just a matter of earning at a high rate so I can stay ahead of the curve. 

A fun tournament that will give us a sneak peak of what is to come with our player. 

I do not have a preferred destination and I am open to going wherever I am selected. 

No team is off my list.

You do a lot as it is and I appreciate your efforts thus far, keep up the great work!

I think the Brigade were built for success. We have a great balance of players and there's no doubt in my mind we are gonna do some damage in this tournament!

Unitl the meta changes, I will be a meta slave to get the best results for my player. I know it's a hot topic, but if it's proven to be effective, why wouldn't I build that way?

I'm really kind of hoping to get to know some of the newer users in the league. When I was a first gen I took part in the Victory Pro-Am and that was really a turning point for my experience in the VHL at that time. Hopefully I can be a good influence on some of these new people.

I was joking around in the JST gen chat on draft night that people were letting me slide too low, but that was just for fun. I am happy to have been drafted by Mr. Janser as he is a person I've yet to work with in the VHL before. So far I love what I see from him!

Not really, I'm sure there are some annoying people on a few teams, but that shouldn't deter me from ever wanting to be on any particular team.

Yes, Janser please tell Bana to set his lineups for fantasy hockey please and thanks :) Besides that, you are already doing a great job. Keep it up!

I'm unsure if we will win it all, but you seem quite confident in our ability, so it must be true. I think we do have a good roster so fingers crossed eh.

Well until you selected me, I was planning on earning but not applying any TPE until VHL ready. But I felt bad and completely changed that idea. 

I'm not sure to be honest. I don't think it will benefit experienced users, but for new ones, it will give them a taste of the VHL and introduce them to experienced users and maybe learn a thing or two.

No, not at this stage. As long as I don't have a beef with the GM or the roster isn't full of tools, I think I'll be OK with wherever.

That might be a possibility at some stage, but for now I don't think I could name anyone that is on my "shit list".

Yes. Please teach me how to make a good player. I hate being shitty.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2022 at 9:28 AM, Daniel Janser said:

Brigade Press Conference for the week ending 9th January 2022

6. Is there anything Bangkok and I could do to make your VHL experience even better?

1. The Clue already won but I thought the Warriors would do it. 
2. I hope to become a dynamic player at the end of the day but focus on the basics.
3. I expected some help, you know showing me around the league and getting me started. They have done just that. 
4. No, like I said any team and I will do my best to fit into any-team possible. 
5. Nope, I mean how can I have any of the teams when I have just came here. 
6. Absolutely not, you've already established the foundation for me and I am greatful for that. 

1. Who do you think will win this year's JST and why is it the Brigade?

This is my first press conference, and I wasnt sure how I’d respond to the questions.  I’m stumped!  I dont know how to answer since I haven’t a clue.  I can only say that as I get to know this league and what its all about, someday I can come back with an answer that is not only a good one, but also relevant.

Right now my plan is to be drafted and play this game to improve as quickly as I can.  As a defender, I’m going to support my team the best way I can.  

As with anything in this league, i expect to see players shine!!  

You bet!  I want to be drafted by the team that picks me.  I’m assuming if I am lucky enough to get drafted, especially early on, then that tells me the GM believes in me and expects good things out of me, which means he expects good things from every member of his team.  

Not a chance.  I want to contribute to any team.  The team that picks me will be the team I dedicate to.

6. Is there anything Bangkok and I could do to make your VHL experience even better?

Absolutely.  Keep an eye on my progress and offer any suggestions you feel will make me better.  Thanks.